In our most recent wave, out of 10,759 respondents:
● 63% reported ever having been tested for COVID-19.
● 18% reported ever having tested positive using any type of test.
● 4% reported testing positive using an at-home test.
● 31% of individuals who had a positive test at home did not follow up with a test at their doctor’s office or a testing facility, and thus are likely not captured in official data.
● We estimate that cases have been undercounted by about 6% on average among adults, and likely more so for demographics that use at-home tests more heavily (younger individuals, those with higher income and education, Democrats).